Reminders are notifications that the app will send throughout the day to remind you of the various actions (check-in, goal reminder, night reflection) or as daily motivators. By default, they are configured for best results, but you can customize how many and how often these notifications should pop up.
NOTE: You will not receive any notifications if your device's settings are turned off. Check the guides below to make sure notifications are allowed for our app:
- iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201925
- Android - https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6111294?hl=en
1) Goal Reminder: This reminds you what your goal is for the day, based on where you are in the program. You can turn it on or off and set the range of time of day it alerts you. It will randomly alert you the number of times you set within the timeframe you set.
2) Check-in: This is designed to check in with you throughout the day to help you take a moment to mindfully check in with yourself, how mindful you are, and what your moods. This will help you develop the habit of being mindful more throughout the day. You can set the range of time of day it alerts you. It will randomly alert you the number of times you set within the timeframe you set.
3) Night Reflection: We designed this to check in with you at night so you can reflect on how you did that day, so you can celebrate success, and learn from "failure" (there is no such thing as failure as long as you've learned something). It also puts the body scan and loving kindness practices at your fingertips in case you want to drift off to sleep using one of these practices (a great way to get to sleep). You can turn it on or off and set the time of day it alerts you.