In Apple Health app
- Select your profile (upper-right corner) .
- Scroll down to Privacy and select Apps
- Select Eat Right Now
- Click Turn All Categories On or toggle which categories you would like to sync.
- When the toggle is green next to a category, this allows the data to sync.
- When the toggle is gray, the category will not sync.
Confirm data in syncing in Eat Right Now app
- Select the Account icon (bottom right corner) and select the dropdown next to My Stats
- Select My Devices and ensure Apple Health is connected (it will say Connect if it's not)
- Select Resync Data
- Please allow 24 hours for all of your data to transfer from Apple Health to Eat Right Now
- If Apple Health data does not sync to Eat Right Now after 24 hours, please submit a request.