How do I redeem my scale?
- After you enroll in the Eat Right Now Diabetes Prevention Program or Weight Loss Program, you will receive an email from Sharecare with a promo code that will allow you to redeem 1 scale at no cost to you.
- To redeem your scale, go here and enter the promo code from your email. Enter your shipping details to complete your order, and your scale will be shipped to you.
- If you're still waiting for your email, try searching your email for the subject Eat Right Now from Sharecare and be sure to check your spam folder.
- If it has been over 72 hours since signing up and you still have not received the email, please click here to submit a ticket to our Support team.
When will my scale arrive?
- Once you’ve redeemed your scale, you will receive an Order Confirmation from Fitbit, along with a shipping notification and tracking info once your order ships.
- We are experiencing some variability in shipping times, but if you have not received your scale within two weeks (10 business days) of placing your order, please reach out to the Fitbit support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (844) 534-8248. They are available daily 7am-midnight ET.
Can I start Eat Right Now while I wait for my scale to arrive?
- YES! There is plenty to do while you wait! You can complete the first module and start entering your physical activity minutes in the app, logging your first goal, and messaging your coach.
How do I set up my Fitbit scale and link it to Eat Right Now?
- Check out How to Connect to Fitbit in the Eat Right Now Help Center.
What should I do if I have problems setting up my scale?
- Check out Why isn't my Fitbit scale working? on the Fitbit Help Center.
- If you have problems with your Fitbit account or the scale itself, please reach out to Fitbit Support by email at email@example.com or by phone: (844) 534-8248, available daily 7am- midnight ET.
What should I do if I have problems connecting or syncing Fitbit to Eat Right Now?
- Log into your Fitbit app and ensure the weight shows on your Fitbit app.
- Open the Eat Right Now app on your smartphone or tablet
- Select the Account icon (bottom right corner) and select the dropdown next to My Stats
- Select My Devices and ensure Fitbit is connected (it will say Connect if it's not)
- Select My Weight where you should see your data synced from Fitbit
- If you do not see your Fitbit data syncing to Eat Right Now or if it is syncing incorrectly, please submit a request.
- Allow 24 hours for the data to sync.
- If you are having trouble connecting your Fitbit account to your Eat Right Now account, please reach out to the submit a request to the Eat Right Now Support Team.
How do I weigh in?
- Place the scale on a hard, flat surface.
- Open the Fitbit app and select the Today tab
- While barefoot and wearing minimal clothing, step onto your scale - the screen will display your weight.
- Step off the scale and check the Fitbit app
- Select Save when your weight appears