How to connect to Fitbit
- Download the Fitbit app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create a Fitbit account.
- After downloading the Fitbit app, follow the prompts to create a free account.
- Connect your Fitbit account to Eat Right Now.
- Open the Eat Right Now app on your smartphone or tablet
- Select the Account icon (bottom right corner) and select the dropdown next to My Stats
- Select My Device and Connect to Fitbit which will open a separate window. In this window, enter your Fitbit username and password.
- Click Login.
- Select what data you would like Fitbit to sync to Eat Right Now. We recommend clicking "Allow All".
- Once you've completed these steps, your Fitbit devices should be connected to your Eat Right Now account.
- Please give Fitbit up to 48 hours to connect and start transmitting information to your Eat Right Now account
- If you do not see your Fitbit data syncing to Eat Right Now or if it is syncing incorrectly, pleasesubmit a request.
- Click here for instructions on how to connect your Fitbit Aria Air scale to your Fitbit account.